Ecotric Warranty Policy
Every ECOTRIC electric bicycle comes with a TWO YEAR warranty against manufacturing defects in materials or workmanship on its frame, battery, motor, controller, and display.
This warranty applies only to the original registered owner of the ECOTRIC bicycle and is not transferable.
This limited warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear, malfunctions, or failures due to abuse, neglect, improper repair, improper maintenance, alteration, modification, damage or failure due to accident or other improper use, installation of third party components, parts, or accessories, or any products that have been modified from manufacturer’s specifications.The battery warranty does not include damage from power surges, use of improper charger, improper maintenance or other such misuse, normal wear or water damage.
It is important that you register your new bicycle within 30 days after purchase in order to activate the warranty and provide a record of the serial number of your bike.
TO ACTIVATE YOUR NEW ECOTRIC ELECTRIC BICYCLE WARRANTY, PLEASE REGISTER YOUR BIKE HERE.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE WARRANTY
For your reference, please refer to below comprehensive warranty:
1. Frame – are warranted to be free from defects in material or workmanship for entire life. Paint finish is considered consumable and is not part of the warranty.
2. Display, Controller and Motor Assembly – are warranted to be free from defects in material or workmanship for a period of twenty-four (24) months from purchase.
3. Original Batteries – are warranted to be free from defects in material or workmanship for a period of 24 months from the date of purchase as follows: full replacement during the first 12 months, while replacements needed during months 13-24 are prorated as per this schedule.
4. Replacement Batteries (if provided) – are warranted to be free from defects in material or workmanship for a period of 1 year from delivery. The battery is sealed and cannot be opened or fixed. The battery should not have a percentage of nominal charge retention of 60% or less. Misuse of the battery, negligence or attempt to open or repair it will void the warranty.
5. Consumables: Components subject to wear are not covered by the warranty: Tires, inner tubes, brake lines, brake pads, basket, wheel lining tape, light bulbs, LEDS, fuses, etc.
Exclusions: The other parts are Normal wear parts which are excluded from this warranty.
If any parts happen to be damaged during shipping, please contact us immediately after shipment arrival. ECOTRIC will send a replacement part at our expense and will work with you to fix the issue.
Please note that for warranty issues,the customer is responsible for the cost of labor to install warrantied components, however, we will cover the Shipping costs of warranty parts.
Greatly satisfied after taking it for a run, it was fast & ride was pretty smooth. The best scooter I have owned to date, so dependable and runs steadily even on a sharp curve. The rear shock absorber built on the frame makes the ride so much more enjoyable.
Customer service is topnotch, e-bike arrived earlier than expected. Got some minor issue with the headlight, contacted tech support and resolved it within a day. Overall ride quality and comfort is great, highly recommended. Five thumbs up!
It is a well made bike and my daughter loves it for her birthday. She can use the pedal-assist when climbing on a hill:)