Emojo eBikes Warranty Policy
Emojo Bikes Warranty
Returns are only allowed within 7 natural days of receiving the purchased vehicle and only if the manufacturer fails to solve any mechanical or technical problem related to manufacturing defect or severe shipping damages.
If the return claim is valid the customer will receive a refund for the amount of the purchase price minus a repacking and restocking fee of 20%.
For a claim related to shipping damages you must present pictures of the damaged product at the time of the delivery. Please request a Return and Exchange and Authorization. (Contact customer support for a REA form).
Once the return and exchange authorization is issued we will email you a RAM number and return instructions. You must have the REA number when shipping back the returned unit.
To make a warranty claim always keep handy the vehicle model, date of purchase, vehicle serial number as well as information from the retailer where you purchased the vehicle from.
The warranty is limited to the terms listed below:
- Frame, Suspension, Motor: 1 year for parts. 3 months for labor.
- Controller, Charger: 1 year for parts.
- Battery: Warranty on the battery starts the date of purchase of the vehicle as new. The battery is sealed and cannot be opened or fixed. The battery should not have a percentage of nominal charge retention of 60% or less. Misuse of the battery, negligence or attempt to open or repair it will void the warranty.
- General: The bicycle is backed up by a 1-year main warranty, certain components listed on this chart or consumables may be subject to a different period of coverage or not included in this warranty.
- Consumables: Components subject to wear are not covered by the warranty: Tires, inner tubes, brake lines, brake pads, basket, wheel lining tape, light bulbs, LEDS, fuses, etc.
If the warranty is void for any reason the customer shall bear any repair or replacement costs resulting from vehicle misuse, negligence or abuse.
Always follow care and preventive maintenance procedures.
Always keep receipts from any services performed to the vehicle by an authorized distributor or service center.
The warranty will be voided by any of the following circumstances:
- Failure to follow all directions or recommendations listed in the user manual.
- Cycling collision, accident or vehicle damage caused by careless parking
- Acts in violation of laws
- Never registered your ebike
- DIY repairs on electronics
- Abusive use the bicycle in off-road terrain, mud, snow, water, sand, gravel and water
- If the bicycle is used as rental unit
- Damages caused by natural disasters such as earthquakes, lightning, fire, flooding and other hazards .
- Rust and/or paint fading caused to heavy exposure to rain, hail, snow or direct sunlight for prolonged periods of time.
- Overloading beyond recommended capacity .
- Damages caused by nails, needles, broken glass , debris , sharp rocks or other foreign objects .
- If the bicycle is used but not limited to stunts, jumping from ramps, stairs or elevated ramps.
- If vehicle is used in competitions or racing.
- If vehicle has been modified for any purposes on the motor, electrical system, suspension frame, and battery.
- Use of other components not approved by the manufacturer.
- Damages resulted from improper care and handling.
Due to the nature of the product some components must be exclusive from the manufacturer such as but not limited to the battery, motor, main gauge cluster, controllers, Led headlights, brake drums or disc rotors and pads etc. Other components such as tires, tubes, saddle, racks, baskets may be used from market-ready or compatible products previous approval from the retailer or manufacturer.
For any questions about your warranty or to make any claims please contact EMOJO bikes at:
Had a limited budget and saw this bike. Had some problem with assembly and James from EB Plus support was there to guide me. I got it running in no time.
This bike is perfect for my outdoor adventure. However, less than a week of usage the bike chain broke and when I contacted Electric Bike support they quickly addressed my concern. In a few days I received my new replacement chain. Great customer support.
The bike arrived today & had it assembled in a quickie. For the money this bike costs seems worth it. Feels solid & durable. I'll be driving it to go to work & might give an update later.
Sweet Fun Easy these are the words that I can say to my new LYnx. It has all I need to enjoy my ride:)
Plenty of fun & power to go off road & uphill climbs. Electric Bike Plus got my hunting bike just in time for the season.
Every time I ride my Flatlander - totally impressed. At first had some adjustments but after a while it gets more fun to ride.
This bike is powerful and stylish. It looks like a bobber. The steering is excellent and it's a smooth ride as go along the city streets in Miami. With each ride I venture out more and more and the rides get longer and longer. I am very happy with my purchase and if you are looking to zip by in style, this is the bike for you.
The Cheetah Cafe Racer is a classic, retro and modern e bike. I had a very great experience with Electric Bike Plus, after speaking with Janice, she helped me out with her knowledge and she's extremely kind. I highly recommend this company, it took me about a week to come around to making the purchase and I'm extremely glad I chose you guys
Very easy to ride, comfortable and sturdy. Fat tires supports stability and ride feel secure. Comes equipped with Hydraulic brakes, front suspension, and large color display which are great features. Definitely recommend this electric trike!
Nice scooter. Easy to put together and the battery was fully charged. I was able to use it within 30 minutes! It is very quiet and easy to maneuver. Love it!
I like it for the most part. A little bigger than I thought it would be. I'm not really used to it yet. It has power but the wheels are too slick and it skids on wet grass or dirt. Wish it had more of a mud tire on the front. Runs good and battery last a long time.
We bought the EW 18 (blue) and it has been a simply amazing experience for my 8 year old grandaughter who has a congenital heart condition. It was super easy to unpack and start using. We plan on a family biking trip to a state park soon, and she’s so excited to use her scooter. The look on her face is worth the cost, and the confidence it's meant to her is priceless. Thanks for such a nice experience.
It's like a mini scooter van, it has big compartments, the ride is comfy and my grandkids want to ride with me on weekends.
This is my 3rd ebike and so far enjoyed riding it compared to my previous - the ride & quality is great.
Love the portability & functionality. High 5!