X-Treme Returns Policy
15 DAY RETURN POLICY (Satisfaction Guarantee)
If during the first 15 days you choose to return merchandise purchased from X-Treme for a replacement/exchange or refund, please review the terms and conditions below.
Return Terms and Conditions
Refunds will be for 100% of the entire purchase price including the original shipping costs.
Extended Warranties purchased will be 100% refunded when a bicycle is returned for a refund; within the extended warranty period only. At the discretion of X-Treme, a restocking fee of 15% may be deducted from refunds for items returned in their original condition within 15 days of purchase including but not limited to unauthorized returns.
Customer is responsible for returning merchandise at their own expense.
Merchandise must be received in 100% new, re-sellable condition. Merchandise is not eligible for refund if it has been ridden, worn, used, abused or damaged in any way. Merchandise must arrive complete (including warranty cards, manuals, accessories, promotional items, etc.) and in the original packaging.
Customer must initiate return shipment of the merchandise within 15 days of the purchase date.
Preparing your product for Authorized RMA return shipment:
- Re-pack the merchandise securely in its original packaging, include the original contents of the box, warranty cards, manuals, accessories, promotional items, etc.
- Include a copy of your invoice.
- Include a copy of your RMA notice you received from us via our support department help desk.
- Clearly print your RMA # on the return shipping label on the outside of the box. For your protection we recommend all returns be sent via UPS, FedEx, DHL or other courier that issues a tracking number.
- We also recommend that the shipment is insured. The customer is responsible for damage or loss during return shipping.
Contact Tech Support at this link https://support.x-tremescooters.comt o obtain an RMA Number.
*Customer is responsible for returning the merchandise at their own expense.
Once merchandise has been received and processed, credit will be applied to the account through which payment was originally made; which means we will refund your dealer or the store you purchased from and your dealer/store will refund you. Freight collect and COD packages will not be accepted.