RunnerX Returns Policy
RunnerX Bike Return Policy
- RunnerX Electric Bicycle Return Policy allows you to return your electric bicycle within 7 days from the date of delivery for a refund or exchange. Please consult the warranty terms for deeper information on when a return is applicable.
- Please request a Return and Exchange Authorization. (contact RunnerX Support for a REA form at firstname.lastname@example.org ). Once the Return and Exchange Authorization is issued, we will email you an RAM number and return instructions. You must have the RAM number when shipping back returned electric bike.
- Ship-back charge:
a. If the unit was purchased under a free-shipping promotion there will not be refund for shipping fees however, the customer will bear the ship back expenses if the return is unrelated to quality, damages or wrong item but merely for a personal and discretional last-minute decision from the buyer.
b. If the return is accepted, RunnerX will issue a pre paid shipping slip and schedule a pick up date, the shipping fees result of the return will be deducted from your total refund.
- The returned unit must be in like-new condition, include all original packaging , accessories and documentation, any missing components may be deducted from the total refund . Any shipping damage during the ship-back may incur in a deduction from the total refund.
- Returned units are subject to a 20% inspection and restocking fee from the original purchase price.
- Refund will be issued in an average time frame of 2 -3 weeks after we receive, inspect and process the returned unit.
Love the bike! Serves my purpose of bike riding the neighborhood without getting exhausted. Got it quickly, and terrific communication with Electric Bike Plus.
The bike is great just as described. We received great customer service. The owner followed up with us on every step of the purchase, which was very helpful. Thank you!
We ordered an electric trike for my 78 year old father. He loves it. It delivered quickly. Calls with the Electric Bike Plus were helpful and without long wait times. Next time I’ll by an e-bike it will be from EBP!
At first, I'm a bit hesitant to buy this bad boy as it is already way beyond my budget. But when I test ride from one of my friends who had one was immediately impressed by the torque power and speed was awesome.
Awesome bike comfortable, classic and so easy to ride. There were some minor issues but was able to fix it.
Bought this as a gift for my son and he absolutely loved it. Amazed by its features and super affordable price. Now my neighbor wants one too. thanks nakto!
Exceeds my expectations, the ride was fantastic. Everything was adjusted so perfectly....
This bicycle is a very good value since it can be used in either manual or electric mode. Both the handlebar and seat height and inclination are adjustable. After assembly and a little trial and error, I managed to figure out the functions and use of all the controls. In the manual mode the bike acts like any other six-speed, there is a little red button that switches between manual and electric with each push. The electric mode is used either with the handlebar twist throttle or by peddling which activates it. The pedal brings the bike up to full speed while peddling slightly and with the throttle the speed is adjustable. I am very happy with my purchase.
So far the most affordable bike and love the comfort. Recommend
Bought this ebike for my wifey and she likes it. I'm a lifelong cyclist and wanted a bike that would be easier for my wife to use so that we can ride together. This one is perfect. It arrived 90 percent assembled and it was very easy to complete the task - no need to take it to a local bike shop. The bike is fast and quiet. The build quality is excellent.
Nice scooter. Easy to put together and the battery was fully charged. I was able to use it within 30 minutes! It is very quiet and easy to maneuver. Love it!
I like it for the most part. A little bigger than I thought it would be. I'm not really used to it yet. It has power but the wheels are too slick and it skids on wet grass or dirt. Wish it had more of a mud tire on the front. Runs good and battery last a long time.
We bought the EW 18 (blue) and it has been a simply amazing experience for my 8 year old grandaughter who has a congenital heart condition. It was super easy to unpack and start using. We plan on a family biking trip to a state park soon, and she’s so excited to use her scooter. The look on her face is worth the cost, and the confidence it's meant to her is priceless. Thanks for such a nice experience.
Definitely like all of it except the only thing I wish it had a cover, we live in a rural area with dusty surroundings.
It's like a mini scooter van, it has big compartments, the ride is comfy and my grandkids want to ride with me on weekends.