RunnerX Returns Policy
RunnerX Bike Return Policy
- RunnerX Electric Bicycle Return Policy allows you to return your electric bicycle within 7 days from the date of delivery for a refund or exchange. Please consult the warranty terms for deeper information on when a return is applicable.
- Please request a Return and Exchange Authorization. (contact RunnerX Support for a REA form at email@example.com ). Once the Return and Exchange Authorization is issued, we will email you an RAM number and return instructions. You must have the RAM number when shipping back returned electric bike.
- Ship-back charge:
a. If the unit was purchased under a free-shipping promotion there will not be refund for shipping fees however, the customer will bear the ship back expenses if the return is unrelated to quality, damages or wrong item but merely for a personal and discretional last-minute decision from the buyer.
b. If the return is accepted, RunnerX will issue a pre paid shipping slip and schedule a pick up date, the shipping fees result of the return will be deducted from your total refund.
- The returned unit must be in like-new condition, include all original packaging , accessories and documentation, any missing components may be deducted from the total refund . Any shipping damage during the ship-back may incur in a deduction from the total refund.
- Returned units are subject to a 20% inspection and restocking fee from the original purchase price.
- Refund will be issued in an average time frame of 2 -3 weeks after we receive, inspect and process the returned unit.
Had a limited budget and saw this bike. Had some problem with assembly and James from EB Plus support was there to guide me. I got it running in no time.
This bike is perfect for my outdoor adventure. However, less than a week of usage the bike chain broke and when I contacted Electric Bike support they quickly addressed my concern. In a few days I received my new replacement chain. Great customer support.
The bike arrived today & had it assembled in a quickie. For the money this bike costs seems worth it. Feels solid & durable. I'll be driving it to go to work & might give an update later.
Sweet Fun Easy these are the words that I can say to my new LYnx. It has all I need to enjoy my ride:)
Plenty of fun & power to go off road & uphill climbs. Electric Bike Plus got my hunting bike just in time for the season.
Every time I ride my Flatlander - totally impressed. At first had some adjustments but after a while it gets more fun to ride.
This bike is powerful and stylish. It looks like a bobber. The steering is excellent and it's a smooth ride as go along the city streets in Miami. With each ride I venture out more and more and the rides get longer and longer. I am very happy with my purchase and if you are looking to zip by in style, this is the bike for you.
The Cheetah Cafe Racer is a classic, retro and modern e bike. I had a very great experience with Electric Bike Plus, after speaking with Janice, she helped me out with her knowledge and she's extremely kind. I highly recommend this company, it took me about a week to come around to making the purchase and I'm extremely glad I chose you guys
Love the bike! Serves my purpose of bike riding the neighborhood without getting exhausted. Got it quickly, and terrific communication with Electric Bike Plus.
The bike is great just as described. We received great customer service. The owner followed up with us on every step of the purchase, which was very helpful. Thank you!
We ordered an electric trike for my 78 year old father. He loves it. It delivered quickly. Calls with the Electric Bike Plus were helpful and without long wait times. Next time I’ll by an e-bike it will be from EBP!
Very easy to ride, comfortable and sturdy. Fat tires supports stability and ride feel secure. Comes equipped with Hydraulic brakes, front suspension, and large color display which are great features. Definitely recommend this electric trike!
Nice scooter. Easy to put together and the battery was fully charged. I was able to use it within 30 minutes! It is very quiet and easy to maneuver. Love it!
I like it for the most part. A little bigger than I thought it would be. I'm not really used to it yet. It has power but the wheels are too slick and it skids on wet grass or dirt. Wish it had more of a mud tire on the front. Runs good and battery last a long time.
We bought the EW 18 (blue) and it has been a simply amazing experience for my 8 year old grandaughter who has a congenital heart condition. It was super easy to unpack and start using. We plan on a family biking trip to a state park soon, and she’s so excited to use her scooter. The look on her face is worth the cost, and the confidence it's meant to her is priceless. Thanks for such a nice experience.